Monday, August 5, 2013

July 30, 2013

Wow.  Things have just gone by so fast.  It has been so crazy.  In Molalla, I am not entirely sure if I can straighten out what all has happened.  I just remeber Saturday, and the excitement and stress of the transfer calls.  I am now Training!!! AAH.  I was totally tripping out!!  My new companion is Elder Jones.  I got transferred out of Molalla, and now I am on bike in the Beaver Creek ward in Hillsboro.  Talk about a transition.  Molalla, I covered aver 100 square miles of land, lived in a decently sized apartment, had a car and covered two wards.  Now in Hillsboro, I cover one ward, about 15 square miles, riding a bike, and live in a single room with the ward mission leader.  Important.  I am not complaining.  This is awesome.  I am so excited to go out and have this chance to help Elder Jones start his mission strong.  Kinda funny. So we went out for a run this morning, and since both of us are new to the area, we both proceeded quickly to get lost and ended up running all over the ward and trying to find the ward mission leaders home again.  We were fortunately able to get back on time so that we could clean up and get ready for studies and start on time.  It was super funny.  But when we looked in the missionary fridge, there was almost no edible food.  The last elders had left pretty much nothing for us, so we had a cup of jello and I had a small bowl of cottage cheese.  I am so glad that we are shopping today, because I am more than ready for real food.
 
Love Elder Peterson
 
Just remember,  Life is fun, but short.  Make the most of it.  Now is the time to prepare to meet God.

No comments:

Post a Comment