Monday, June 24, 2013

June 18, 2013

Hey, I don't have a lot of time right now, but things are going awesome out here.  We went tracting this last week and found a couple people to teach potentially, so that was awesome, but they still haven't split my area.  We don't have enough time in the day to do everything and keep a balanced area.  They definitely need to split it.  We will be all over the place and back and forth who knows how many times this month/transfer.
Hey good news though,  I am still in the OPM (Oregon Portland Mission).  But both my other companions have gone out to other missions.  Elder Jorgensen ( my trainer) is a district leader in Salem, and my MTC companion is in Salem as well, so I won't be able to see them any more.

Love 
Elder Peterson

Romans 8:16-18
Our Divine potential is outstanding.  Stand worthy to receive the blessings that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment