Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

These past two weeks has been kinda rough.  We have not been having the success that we need to be having for the number of investigators that we have.  But one of the things that President Morby said a while ago made me laugh.  He said that a mission is a free shot.  In marriage you don't get to divorce your wife every three months, so choose wisely.  But back to missionary life, and no more complaining.  I have complained enough to fill up my quota for the rest of my mission.  'nough said!  Period.... Ever. (I think)

This past week has been somewhat challenging, we had at least 11 lessons cancel.  But that means that we had the possibility to teach 11 lessons.  I hope that at some point we will be able to help to teach those people that cancelled.  If that can happen, then I will be more than thrilled.  I haven't ever had so many investigators to teach.  We have only had one week where we did not find a new investigator. All other weeks we have found at least 3 potentials, and anywhere from 1 to 4 new investigators.  So things are definitely picking up.  Now our investigators need to start keeping their commitments.  They don't know what they are mission out on by not coming to church and being baptized.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ can and will change their lives.

I miss dancing.  It was so stress free and happy.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment