Monday, May 20, 2013

May 7, 2013



This past week has been kinda stressful.  This was the last week of the transfer and Elder Jorgensen was getting transferred.  

This past week was also kinda cool.  Elder Jorgensen and I tallied up all of the RC/LA's, other lessons, and member present lessons, and we had taught over 80 lessons in the month of April!  We nearly reached our goal of 100 lessons by the end of training.  It was a great experience learning with Elder Jorgensen.

My new companion is Elder Barlow.  I am kinda nervous about him, just because of how easily Elder Jorgensen and I got along, and all the missionaries were talking about how whenever that happens, the next companion will be difficult.  But I won't let that taint my impressions.  I am just a little wary.  He seems super nice though.  

This past week started out amazing.  We were able to attend the Temple.  It is so pretty inside.  It is the only temple with an atrium inside!!!  Then we had 5 lessons, and needed to go on splits that night we had so much stuff going on.  Unfortunately, the rest of the week, there were a couple cancels each week, but on Friday, we were able to hand out a Book of Mormon, and we tracted into a Baptist Deacon, and spend about 2 hours talking about Joseph Smith, the Bible and the Book of Mormon.  I don't think that we helped to clarify any thing, but it was a good experience.  He was a nice man.  

And then there were transfers.  But this transfer is going to be awesome.

Love 
Elder Peterson
Psalms 91: 2-7,10-11
3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment