Sunday, July 20, 2014

Transfer 7, Week 6 December 3, 2013

So this past week was pretty crazy.  Elder Jones and I are no longer companions.  This past week was transfers, and I am now in a new area called River Side, in Milwaukie Oregon.  I really don't like transfers as much as I thought I would.  I am always so worried about how things are going to be in my new area, what my new companion is going to be like, what is going to happen in my old area, and how my old companion is going to take everything.  Yeah, and a bunch of other things.  Lots of stress for two days.  

My new companion is Elder Ogden from Draper Utah.  He is super athletic, played football, basketball, and baseball as varsity sports in high school at Jordan High.  He is a pretty cool guy.  He has been out for 4 1/2 months, the same amount of time that Elder Jones has been. 

My new area is really hilly.  There are tons of super steep hills both to go up, and then to go down.  I am definitely going to get my cardio exercise in.  Wow!!  And the area is super big.  Maybe it just feels big because of the hills, but still, I was so tired yesterday.

I am super excited for this new area.

Love Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment